Traditional Thai Massage:
Thai massage has its own style which emerges from Asian neighbors’. It carried over generations and most of them are addicted to it. Unlike western massage, Thai massage uses point pressure, muscle stretching, and compression. These are all done in the rhythmic movement of gentle strokes. Normally, this type of massage is done on a mat applied on floor or table. No oil is required for this massage and it is done by fully clothed.
- Frees Blockages in every area
- Nervous system will be invigorated
- Relieves muscle tension
- Absorb Nutrition
- Circulation of blood is improved
- General feeling of removal from physical, mental and emotional strain
Traditional Oil Massage:
This is same like Thai massage but it is mixed with the combination of oil. The therapist will do deep pressure, acupressure, yoga stretches, relax your muscles and restores the balance in the body.
- Improves Blood Circulation.
- Increases flexibility.
- Helps in relieving Body pain.
- Helps in removing dead skin.
- Improves heart health.
- Makes your skin glow.
Thai Mixed Style Massage:
Thai Mixed Style massage is the combination of both Tradition Thai massage with Oil Massage. You have the option for getting relaxation while you are relieving muscular and joint tension. It will stimulates the internal organs as well.
- Helps to get relief from muscle injuries and sore.
- Will helps in building up lactic acid.
- Producing calm and relaxing mood.
- Regular session will improve immunity and prevent the body from disease.